Terms and Conditions of the Amazon Gift Card promotion:
Terms and Conditions of this offer:
1. The promoter is the Great Life Sustainability Board who serves Great Life Mentoring, a program of Columbia River Mental Health Services whose registered office is at 6926 NE Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98661.
2. The promotion is open to anyone age 18 and over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. This promotion is being conducted in Vancouver, Washington.
6. Multiple entries may be submitted by the same person.
7. Supplies are limited. This offer is available only while supplies last. The closing date for entry will be when the last gift card available has been given out. After this date no further entries to the contest will be permitted and no further prizes will be made.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the promotion and how to enter are as follows: The volunteer who applies to be a mentor must name you as the person who referred them. They must provide the program with your contact information. You will only receive the $25 Amazon gift card after the volunteer is successfully matched as a mentor with a child in the Great Life program. The volunteer will only be qualified as a Great Life mentor if they successfully pass the program’s regular screening and training process. Email any questions to email@example.com and include your name and contact information as well as the name and contact information of the person you referred.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. Any changes to the promotion will be notified as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
13. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with other or equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be tracked by the Great Life Sustainability Board. All entries will be reported to the Board along with the date and time they are received and the date and time prizes are awarded.
15. The referring person will be notified by email and/or phone within 30 days of match date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and provide the prize to a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. By entering this promotion the entrant is removing any right they have to the privacy of the names and contact information submitted.
20. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the United States.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Columbia River Mental Health, Great Life Mentoring or the Great LifeSustainability Board shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon email to the initial email distribution list. These entities also reserves the right to cancel the promotion if circumstances arise outside of its control.
23. Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
End of Amazon Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
GREAT LIFE MENTORING AT COLUMBIA RIVER MENTAL HEALTH WEBSITES
1. License Grant
2. License Restrictions
The purpose of the Great Lifewebsites are to provide information about the Great Life Mentoring program operated by Columbia River Mental Health Services (CRMHS) in Vancouver, WA.
For purposes of this policy, an “external link” is a hyperlink from the website to a website maintained by another party. Great Life/CRMHS is not responsible for, does not endorse, and cannot ensure the accuracy of information on these outside web sites.
5. Disclaimer – External Links
The information posted on the Great Life websites includes hypertext links to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Great Life provides these links solely for the convenience of the mentoring program’s website users. When users choose to exit the Great Life websites using provided links, they must be aware that they are leaving the Great Life websites and that they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the external website. CRMHS does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on any external website, regardless of the presence or absence of links on the Great Life website. Great Life/CRMHS does not endorse or recommend any third party web site, product, or services. Great Life/CRMHS does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. Great Life/CRMHS is not responsible for transmissions received from linked websites.
6. Location of Links
Great Life/CRMHS reserves the right to determine how and where external links will appear on its web site; i.e. what page the link appears on and where the link is placed on the page.
7. Accuracy of Information
Great Life strives to keep information on this website accurate and current, but the information and services available on the program’s web pages may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and improvements/modifications may take place at any time. Great Life/CRMHS does not warrant that communications with the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any errors/typos will be corrected. Great Life/CRMHS makes no representations about the reliability, availability, timeliness, or accuracy of the website for any purpose. The web pages and information contained herein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
8. Privacy Statement
Great Life?CRMHS do not use this Web site to collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to requests for information, services, to enroll participants into the program or to complete online transactions, nor does it voluntarily provide such personal information to third parties or private organizations.
Web usage statistics are gathered for site management purposes.
9. Protected Content
All images and content on this website are the property of Great Life Mentoring at Columbia River Mental Health Services and may not be used by any other party without written permission of the owner. Great Life Mentoring and CRMHS adhere to the United States Department of Health and Human Services HIPAA privacy rule. Any individual person’s private information included in this website was authorized in writing by the individual or parent or guardian of the minor child. These written authorizations are specific to Great Life/CRMHS and do not apply to any other party. If personal information from this website is used by another party they may be subject to HIPAA violation criminal penalties enforced by the Department of Justice. A person who knowingly obtains or discloses individually identifiable health information in violation of HIPAA faces a fine of $50,000 and up to one-year imprisonment. The criminal penalties increase to $100,000 and up to five years imprisonment if the wrongful conduct involves false pretenses, and to $250,000 and up to ten years imprisonment if the wrongful conduct involves the intent to sell, transfer, or use individually identifiable health information for commercial advantage, personal gain, or malicious harm. Criminal sanctions are enforced by the Department of Justice. Civil penalties under HITECH can extend up to $250,000 with repeat/uncorrected violations extending up to $1.5 million.